You’re tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to “just do everything”?
Your digital life needs synchronising between devices?
Your NBN connection has broken your wifi setup?
You’ve spent too long on calls with your ISP?
You don’t know what “the cloud” means?
You need a “geek speak” translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner suburbs of Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, started by Graham McKay in 2010, giving more than 35 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues
- A geek who also speaks “plain English”
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Competitive pricing ($55 per half hour)
- Standard hours until 8pm
- Local to Glebe (truly!)