You’re tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issues?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to “just do everything”?
Your digital life needs synchronising between devices?
Your NBN connection has broken your wifi setup?
You’ve spent hours on hold with your ISP?
You’d like a “geek speak” translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting concentrates on small businesses and home users in the inner suburbs of Sydney. Unashamedly a one person business, started by Graham McKay in 2010, giving more than 35 years of IT experience in large and small business that allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues
- A geek who also speaks “plain English”
- Easy help via phone & remote desktop connection
- Competitive pricing ($55 per half hour)
- Standard hours until 8pm