FREE tech support sessions to accompany coffee and/or brunch every Friday at
Digi.Kaf, St Johns Rd, Glebe, 11:00am thru 12:30pm.
You're tearing your hair out trying to solve your Mac issue?
You need a Mac, iPad, or iPhone to "just do everything"?
Your digital life needs synchronising between iDevices?
You need a consultant to visit after business hours?
You need a home wireless network configured?
You've spent hours trying phone support?
You need a part time IT department?
You'd like a "geek" translator?
You want value for money?
Glebe Mac Consulting is a local small business dedicated to helping local people and businesses.
Glebe Mac Consulting specializes in helping small and home businesses get the best out of their Apple products as part of an integrated IT setup. More than 25 years of IT experience in large and small business allows a full perspective when fixing problems and implementing solutions.
Glebe Mac Consulting understands that when you need help you want it as quickly as possible. By focusing on small businesses and home users in the inner west of Sydney there is less time spent travelling to clients and therefore quicker response to calls.
Contact me to talk about your requirements and problems.
Graham McKay - IT Support Specialist
Why choose Glebe Mac Consulting?
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Specialist in configuration and connectivity issues, including Windows
- Over 25 years of IT experience in both small and big business
- A geek who also speaks "plain English"
- Located in inner Sydney
- Available to attend on-site at your office or home
- Discounted first hour of consultation
- Standard rates for appointments up until 8pm
- Weekend and after hours appointments available
- Remote access to your Mac is often possible - no travel time
- Very competitive pricing